IMPORTANT POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND.
When using AdBlue™ there are some clear rules that should be followed. The vehicle will not start if the AdBlue™ level is too low.
When refilling AdBlue™
Observe the following precautions. Failure to do so may result in damage to the vehicle parts, paint, etc.
- Do not use urea solution other than AdBlue™.
- If AdBlue™ is added at a rate of more than 3 L (3.2 qt., 2.6 Imp. qt.) per minute the AdBlue™ may overflow from the refill port. Do not use refilling equipment available at gas stations or elsewhere, as the equipment will add more than 3 L (3.2 qt., 2.6 Imp.qt.) of AdBlue™ per minute.
- If AdBlue™ comes into contact with any painted surfaces on the vehicle, immediately wash the affected areas with water.
- If AdBlue™ is spilled inside the engine compartment, immediately wipe it with a wet cloth.
When storing AdBlue™
Observe the following precautions. Failure to do so may result in damage to vehicle parts, paint, etc., and changes in the chemical compounds of AdBlue™ may cause unpleasant odors.
- Do not leave AdBlue™ inside the vehicle.
- Tightly seal AdBlue™ containers and store them in a cool, dry location with good ventilation and no exposure to direct sunlight.