1. The promoter is Toyota Ireland, having its principal place of business at Toyota House, Killeen Road, Dublin 12, Ireland.
2. Prize consists of:
- Use of the Toyota Aygo X for 2 nights/3 days (fuel to be covered by spending money)
- €1,400 hotel voucher.
- €1,600 spending money (4 X €400 pre-paid credit cards). Credit card amount to cover any admin fees/charges payable for supply of the cards.
3. The Promotion is open to residents of Ireland only who are aged 18 years or over, except employees and their families of Toyota, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
4. The person driving the Toyota Aygo X, must hold a full Irish driving license, with no more than three penalty points. The driver of the car must be 25 years of age or older.
5. A copy of the driver’s license must be sent to Toyota Ireland before availing of this prize.
6. Toyota will cover the cost of the insurance.
7. Winner to cover all toll, speeding and parking fines.
8. To enter this competition entrants must tag three friends on the Toyota Ireland social media competition post before Sunday 11th December 2022.
9. No purchase necessary for entry into the Promotion. Entries received after the relevant closing date will not be accepted. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
10. Entry into the Competition will be deemed to be a full unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate these terms and conditions, the Competition rules and the Competition.
11. If the winner is unable to redeem the prize by a time, date and location selected by Toyota Ireland, Toyota Ireland retains the right to select an alternative winner.
12. Prize winner must return the vehicle to Toyota Ireland Head Office, Killeen Road, Bluebell, Co Dublin at a time and date selected by Toyota Ireland.
13. Competition winner will contact in Toyota to arrange car collection.
14. The winners of the competition will be randomly selected from a list of eligible entrants.
15. These terms and condition shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of Ireland.
16. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or results of the Competition the decision of the Promoter will be final.
17. By entering this Competition winners’ consent to their name, hometown and likeness for the purpose of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as the Promoter may require.
18. The Promoter will not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any death, injury or other damage, loss or expense arising as a result of taking a prize.
19. Prizes not claimed within the specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and the Promoter may dispose of such prize without liability to the winner.
20. Any person considered to be in disregard of these rules will be disqualified.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason in its sole discretion.