• Toyota’s first purpose-designed battery electric vehicle (BEV)
• First model in Toyota’s new bZ (beyond Zero) sub-brand
• A comfortable, spacious, and authentic SUV, available with a new all-wheel drive system with world-class capability
• Exceptional battery quality and durability founded on a quarter of century of Toyota electrified vehicle engineering experience
• European premiere to take place on 2 December
• Arriving to Irish shores in May 2022
Today, Toyota is excited to present the world premiere of the all-new bZ4X, the first model in a new series of bZ – beyond Zero – battery electric vehicles (BEVs). The European Premier and full reveal will take place on December 2nd, 2021, at Toyota’s Kenshiki #3 event, and Irish motorists will be able to test drive the new zero emissions bZ4X at Toyota dealerships from May 2022.
Michael Gaynor, Marketing Director for Toyota Ireland commented: “We are thrilled to reveal the bZ4X production model today and we can’t wait to bring it to Irish motorists in May 2022. The bZ4X is the next step in our electrification journey, and it will be a welcome addition to our industry leading range of low CO2 self-charging hybrids.
As our first fully electric SUV, the bZ4X makes an impressive statement in terms of both form and function, blending dynamic SUV design, genuine all-wheel-drive capability, and a powerful battery capable of delivering more than 450kms on one charge.”