• New all-wheel drive Hybrid SUV compliments wide SUV line-up
• Spacious with full 7-seat versatility and 658 litre boot space • The first 7-seater hybrid SUV
• Efficient 4th generation full hybrid powertrain with AWD-i
• Exclusively self-charging hybrid
• 244 DIN hp* and CO2 emissions from 146 g/km (WLTP)* offer segment-best power to CO2 balance
• Arriving in Ireland in 2021
• Customers can register their interest at toyota.ie
• Irish pricing and specifications will be released at a later date
Toyota Ireland are delighted to announce the launch of the new and refined 7-seater Highlander. The Highlander is the very first 7-seater hybrid SUV to be added to the hybrid range. Following on from Toyota’s world-renowned SUV heritage the new model is built on the latest 4th generation hybrid technology.
Now Toyota's largest Hybrid SUV, the Highlander offers a fantastic option for Irish families with its 7-seater capacity, innovative self-charging technology and premium style and comfort features that have been a key feature of the latest hybrid range. The Toyota Highlander and is set to land on Irish soil in the first half 2021 and customers are encouraged to register their interest on Toyota.ie to keep up-to-date with news on its arrival.
Available exclusively with a full hybrid powertrain, the Highlander - together with the D-segment RAV4, the C-segment C-HR and the forthcoming B-segment Yaris Cross - expands the Toyota's SUV model line-up to offer customers the largest range of hybrid SUV options.
With 23 years’ experience in the development of hybrid technology, 15 million hybrid customers, 9 hybrid models and 4th generation self-charging, full hybrid powertrains, Toyota has combined its hybrid leadership with its legendary QDR and extensive experience in the SUV market to create the Highlander Hybrid.
Benefiting from Toyota's GA-K platform, the Highlander combines all the Toyota SUV attributes of comfort, driveability and safety with low emissions and fuel consumption from its hybrid powertrain. These characteristics are further strengthened by an intelligent All-Wheel Drive system, space on demand and a 2-tonne towing capacity.