• Toyota’s full range of new generation self-charging hybrid and petrol models available for test drive
• Toyota New Generation promotion runs from 5th – 8th June
• Trade-in boosters of up to €3,000 available
• Upgrade to hybrid for less with finance – APR’s from 2.9% on passenger cars and 1.9% on commercial vehicles
27th May 2019 – Toyota has today unveiled its 192 offers ahead of the New Generation Event taking place in dealerships nationwide from Wednesday 5th until Saturday 8th June. For the first time, all of Toyota’s new generation self-charging hybrid and petrol vehicles will be on display together. The Corolla Hatchback, Saloon and Touring Sport will all be on show, as well as the Camry, RAV4, Prius, Yaris, and not forgetting Ireland’s best-selling hybrid, the Toyota C-HR.
Fantastic offers will be in place during the New Generation event, for both hybrid and petrol models. With trade-in boosters of up to €3,000, APR’s from 2.9% on passenger cars and 1.9% on commercial vehicles, it has never been easier for Irish drivers to upgrade to Toyota’s new generation models.
Toyota’s self-charging hybrids, which are in electric mode on average over 50% of the time, produce less harmful emissions and allow drivers to make fuel savings on every trip. As an added advantage, all Toyota hybrids are automatic cars. There has been a surge in customers switching from diesel to a self-charging hybrid in the last year and with demand high, customers are encouraged to visit their dealership early to avoid disappointment in securing a 192 Toyota.
All New Generation offers include 3 years servicing as standard. The deal highlights include:
• Corolla Hatchback hybrid from €26,370 or €210 per month
• Corolla Saloon hybrid from €26,820 or from €215 per month
• Corolla Touring Sports hybrid from €28,420 or from €220 per month
• Camry hybrid from €39,750 or from €304 per month
• C-HR hybrid from €31,710 or a trade-in booster up to €3,000
• RAV4 hybrid from €35,900 or from €273 per month with a low APR of 3.9%
Summer 2019 also sees the return of the legendary, Land Cruiser Business model with a limited amount of first arrivals landing in July. Customers will also be able to enquire and place their orders in dealerships during the New Generation event.
Michael Gaynor, Marketing Director at Toyota commented;
“We’re very excited about 192 as it’s the first selling period where we have all our new generation models on display and ready to test drive. There is clear momentum behind the Toyota brand with our market share already surpassing last year’s, and we expect this to continue for 192 as thousands of people make the switch to self-charging hybrid.
And, with some fantastic additional offers on some of our new generation petrol models, there’s never been a better time to buy a Toyota. However we’d urge customers not to delay as demand exceed supply on certain models.”
For full terms and conditions, and to see the full range of promotions on offer, please visit www.Toyota.ie for more information.