The new ‘Build a Better World Art Competition’ was created to bring some relief and joy to families as Ireland and the rest of the world navigates the uncertainty due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
The competition stems from Toyota’s brand platform of ‘Built for a Better World,’ where above all else Toyota aims to create a better world for future generations. Young artists from across the country are encouraged to get their creative juices flowing to take part in this creative initiative and show what a better world will look like for those in Ireland once we are COVID-19 free.
Don’t forget to keep an eye out on the Toyota Ireland social media channels, where we will be sharing some of the artworks every week.
- Week 1 - Friday 27th – Friday 3rd. Theme: Friends & Family
- Week 2 - Monday 6th – Friday 10th. Theme: Nature
- Week 3 - Monday 13th – Friday 17th. Theme: Fantasy
- Week 4 - Monday 20th –Friday 24th. Theme: My Dream Car
- Week 5 - Monday 27th April – Friday 1st May. Theme: When I grow up I want to be...
- Week 6 - Monday 4th May –Friday 8th May. Theme: My Favourite Place