You’ll never take a wrong turn with Toyota
The Yaris Cross Hybrid
From €28,050^ or from €212.75 per month**
Toyota Easy PCP with 5.5% APR
^ Retail price excludes delivery and related charges
** Yaris Cross Luna Finance Example. On the Road Price† €29,050. Deposit €10,458. Finance Amount €18.592. 36 monthly payments of €212.75**. Term 37 months. GMFV†† (Optional Final Payment) €13,464. Total Cost of Credit €2,657.98 (including documentation fee and purchase fee of €63.49 each) Fixed APR 5.5%*.
†On the Road Price includes delivery & related charges. Models are shown for illustrative purposes only. ††GMFV payable if you renew or retain the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Further charges may apply subject to kilometre limits/condition of vehicle. **Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Finance by way of PCP agreement provided by Toyota Financial Services Ireland DAC. Finance example is based on a fixed rate APR and is inclusive of a documentation fee and purchase fee of €63.49 each.
A deposit of between 0% and 36% of the finance amount may be required and a maximum term of 49 months applies. Rate quoted is correct as at 20.05.22 and is subject to change.
- This offer is limited to Toyota passenger vehicles sourced only from Toyota Ireland, purchased from a main Toyota Dealer in the Republic of Ireland on all new Toyota passenger cars.
- The “3 Years Servicing as standard” only applies to retail sales of Toyota passenger cars.
- The customer’s entitlement to the services ends, whichever is applicable, either three years or after 45,000km’s*(c) of driving on the vehicle, whichever comes first.
- The “3 Years Servicing as standard” is transferable if still valid.
- The work performed in each Service is as detailed in the Service and Warranty Booklet supplied with every Toyota vehicle. A 1yr/15,000km*(a) and 3yrs/45,000km*(c) (Service are detailed as Intermediate Services, while a 2yr/30,000km*(b) Service is detailed as a Full Service. To avoid confusion all of these vehicle services do not include the replacement of parts such as tyres, clutch, brake pads or wiper blades.
- The vehicle services are performed every year/15,000km’s*(a) as detailed in the Service and Warranty booklet, up to and including 45,000km’s*(c) within three years of purchase from a main Toyota Dealer.
- The maximum number of services which a customer can claim on any one vehicle is strictly limited to three services.
- In order to avail of a service the customer must have the service performed within one month or 1,500km of the scheduled service date as detailed in the Service and Warranty Booklet.
- Car hire companies and participating Authorised Repairers and Dealer registered vehicles are not eligible for this promotion.
- Toyota Ireland reserves the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify any vehicle, to add to, or waive any rule without prior notice to the customers and, in the event of circumstances beyond their control, to cancel the promotion at any stage.
- Participation in this offer is hereby deemed to indicate acceptance of the terms and conditions as outlined. Any breach of these terms and conditions, as decided exclusively by Toyota Ireland will result in automatic disqualification.
Comes with a 3 year or 100,000km comprehensive warranty and a standard five-year or 100,000km warranty for Hybrid parts. The Hybrid battery warranty can be renewed annually for up to 15 years from the date of registration by completing a Hybrid Health Check from the 6th year. On successful completion of the Hybrid Health Check the battery will benefit from a further one year’s (or 15,000km) Hybrid Battery Extended Care cover.
The Hybrid Health Check (HHC) is included with any Hybrid Service.