Renowned as the world’s best-selling car, with more than 45 million vehicles sold worldwide since its introduction in 1966. And, for the first time ever, the Corolla Saloon is arriving as a self-charging hybrid and will feature a 1.8-litre self-charging hybrid powertrain. It will also be available with a 1.6 petrol engine, but we predict that 90% of Saloon sales in 2019 will be hybrid. The first-ever Corolla Saloon hybrid is part of the new game-changing 2019 hybrid generation.
• All-new 2019 Corolla Saloon Hybrid
• Upgrade in Hybrid for Less with Finance*
• 3 Years Servicing as Standard
All-new 2019 Corolla Saloon Hybrid from €26,820 or from €212 per month**
Upgrade to Corolla Saloon Hybrid Luna for Less with Finance*
This 191 we’re making the change to Hybrid even easier! Upgrade to Corolla Saloon Hybrid Luna for Less with Finance compared to a Corolla Saloon Hybrid Aura and get lots of additional specification. Talk to your local Toyota Dealer today!
- 8” Toyota Touch® System
- Rear View Camera
- 7” TFT Information Screen
- 6 Speakers
- Front Fog Lamps
- Painted Radiator Grille
- Rear Armrest
|Toyota||Corolla Saloon Hybrid Luna||Corolla Saloon Hybrid Aura|
|On the Road Price†||€28,700
|36 Monthly Payments Of**
|GMFV (Optional Final Payment)††
|Total Cost of Credit||€2,128.22
+ 3 Year Service Care Pack
All 191 Toyota passenger cars now come with 3 years servicing as standard, along with 3 years warranty and 3 years roadside assistance! Find out more about our Toyota 3 Year Service Care Pack
Finance Terms and Conditions:
Trade In Booster
- The Trade In Booster is a combination of a Trade In Booster for 2014 vehicles and older and a diesel scrappage bonus for 5 year and older diesels cars.
- The Trade In Booster is a bonus and its value depends on the year and powertrain of the trade-in vehicle with a diesel scrappage bonus for 5 year and older diesel cars.
- Trade In Booster applies to Toyota C-HR or Yaris if ordered between 1st November 2018 and 28th February 2019 and registered by 30th April 2019.
- The Trade In Booster offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other direct promotions.
- The Trade In Booster offer is applicable to all vehicles aged 2014 and older that are traded in against a new Toyota passenger if ordered between 1st November 2018 and 28th February 2019 and registered by 30th April 2019.
- All vehicles must be sourced from Toyota Ireland and purchased from an authorised Toyota Dealer in the Republic of Ireland.
- Any passenger vehicles ordered and registered outside the period do not qualify for the offer.
- Your ability to negotiate your own deal is not affected in anyway by this offer.
- All vehicles which are traded in must be taxed and insured at the time of trade-in and have a valid NCT certification.
- This offer applies to retail sales only and excludes Fleet assisted sales.
- Available at participating dealers only.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Comes with a 3 year or 100,000km comprehensive warranty and a standard five-year or 100,000km warranty for Hybrid parts. The Hybrid battery warranty can be renewed annually for up to 10 years from the date of registration by completing a Hybrid Health Check from the 6th year. On successful completion of the Hybrid Health Check the battery will benefit from a further one year’s (or 15,000km) Hybrid Battery Extended Care cover.
The Hybrid Health Check (HHC) is included with any Hybrid Service.
3 Years Servicing Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is limited to Toyota passenger vehicles sourced only from Toyota Ireland, purchased from a main Toyota Dealer in the Republic of Ireland on all new Toyota passenger cars ordered and registered from the 1st July 2018.
- The “3 Years Servicing as standard” only applies to retail sales of Toyota passenger cars.
- The customer’s entitlement to the services ends, whichever is applicable, either three years or after 45,000km’s***(c) of driving on the vehicle, whichever comes first.
- The “3 Years Servicing as standard” is transferable if still valid.
- The work performed in each Service is as detailed in the Service and Warranty Booklet supplied with every Toyota vehicle. A 1yr/15,000km***(a) and 3yrs/45,000km***(c) (Service are detailed as Intermediate Services, while a 2yr/30,000km***(b) Service is detailed as a Full Service. To avoid confusion all of these vehicle services do not include the replacement of parts such as tyres, clutch, brake pads or wiper blades.
- The vehicle services are performed every year/15,000km’s***(a) as detailed in the Service and Warranty booklet, up to and including 45,000km’s***(c) within three years of purchase from a main Toyota Dealer.
- The maximum number of services which a customer can claim on any one vehicle is strictly limited to three services.
- In order to avail of a service the customer must have the service performed within one month or 1,500km of the scheduled service date as detailed in the Service and Warranty Booklet.
- Car hire companies and participating Authorised Repairers and Dealer registered vehicles are not eligible for this promotion.
- Toyota Ireland reserves the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify any vehicle, to add to, or waive any rule without prior notice to the customers and, in the event of circumstances beyond their control, to cancel the promotion at any stage.
- Participation in this offer is hereby deemed to indicate acceptance of the terms and conditions as outlined. Any breach of these terms and conditions, as decided exclusively by Toyota Ireland will result in automatic disqualification.
(a) 1 year / 20,000km for Auris 1.6 D-4D, Avensis 1.6 D-4D, Avensis 2.0 D-4D, RAV4 2.0 D-4D and Verso 1.6 D-4D
(b) 2 years/ 40,000km for Auris 1.6 D-4D, Avensis 1.6 D-4D, Avensis 2.0 D-4D, RAV4 2.0 D-4D and Verso 1.6 D-4D
(c) 3 years/60,000km for Auris 1.6 D-4D, Avensis 1.6 D-4D, Avensis 2.0 D-4D, RAV4 2.0 D-4D and Verso 1.6 D-4D