3 Years Servicing Terms and Conditions:
This offer is limited to Toyota Passenger vehicles sourced only from Toyota Ireland, purchased from a Main Toyota Dealer in the Republic of Ireland. Non-eligible vehicles include Commercial vehicles (Landcruiser, Hilux, Proace, Proace Verso, Auris Van), Hire Drive and Dealer Demonstrator vehicles.
The party contracting to supply the 3 Year Service Care Pack to the customer is Toyota Ireland. Toyota Ireland sub-contract the provision of the service to a Main Toyota Dealer and/or Authorised Repairer.
The effective valid date and duration of the Contract are specified in the welcome letter. Each service must be carried out within 1 month/1,500km of the scheduled service date as detailed in the service booklet. The Contract shall end automatically without any further notification from either party and without any compensation or refund being due by either Party to the other, either on the expiry of the Contract duration as specified in the welcome letter, or if the mileage on which the regular maintenance operation is exceeded. The maximum number of services that can be availed of is three.
Transfer of the contract
In the event that the customer re-sells the Vehicle to any third party within the country in which the Vehicle has been purchased from the Main Toyota Dealer and or Authorised Repairer, the customer may assign his/her rights and obligations pursuant to the Contract to such third party without notification to the Main Toyota Dealer and or Authorised Repairer.
Provision of the maintenance services
The 3 Year Service Care Pack shall cover the following Maintenance Services: Two Intermediate Service and one Full Service in accordance with the service schedule in your service booklet including required maintenance operations (i.e. labour and service parts) prescribed by the manufacturer and which are explicitly specified in the service booklet for the Vehicle, i.e. the required maintenance operations scheduled at 1yr/15,000km or 1yr/20,000km whichever occurs first, and, for such regular maintenance operations, only those specific tasks and services that are specified in such service booklet.
For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that the customer does not present the vehicle to a Toyota Main Dealer and or an Authorised Repairer for one of the aforementioned required maintenance operations, such non-performed required maintenance operation shall not be replaced by an additional regular maintenance operation (e.g. if the customer omits to present the vehicle for the required maintenance operation if due at 30.000km, he/she shall not be entitled to replace that required maintenance operation by another later e.g. one at 60.000km).
For the avoidance of doubt, any task or service in relation to the Vehicle other than the Maintenance Services shall not be part of the 3 Year Service Care Pack.
The 3 Year Service Care Pack shall not include the following tasks or services:
(1) Replacement of tyres or inner tubes.
(2) Results from misuse or negligence on the part of the customer or any other user of the vehicle whether overloading, excessive speed, use of unsuitable lubricants, fuel and other products. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure tyre pressure, oil level, water level, anti-frost protection, etc. are regularly checked and topped up/maintained as required between the required service schedules.
(3) Bodywork and paintwork, upholstery, work on non-original radio equipment and accessories not originally fitted by the manufacturer, also the replacement of glass.
(4) Any repairs that result from accident, theft, fire, vandalism, natural disasters or other causes must be treated as extraneous in the context of normal use of the Vehicle.
(5) Replacement of Brake Pads and Brake Discs