After the Walk Around Check is carried out you’ll receive a written report on the following elements of your car:
- Condition and fit of floor mats - An inspection to ensure the mats are not interfering with the operation of your car’s pedals.
- Condition of the windscreen - Advice on any scratches or chips that need to be monitored or repaired.
- Condition of wiper blades and mechanism - Inspection to ensure no juddering, jumping, or streaking across the screen.
- Condition of tyres - Inspection of each tyre tread to ensure you get the right grip and braking distance on the road.
- Condition of bodywork - Inspection to advise you of any scratches.
- Condition of all lights - All lights will be inspected to ensure they are in good working order.
This completed report will detail your car's condition with a full explanation of the highlighted areas along with a summary of how much work is required and the cost and timings involved.