Toyota Ireland is delighted to announce that its dealerships will be reopened from May 18th for all sales, service and repair requirements. We will be following all Government and HSE guidelines and if you have any queries please feel free to call or email us.
In the meantime a lot of work has gone into preparing a new online sales process around new and used cars. With dealerships being closed for the past six weeks, Toyota has had ample time to develop and implement a series of new measures to ensure the safety of all customers and staff, and is now ready to reopen our sales & services facilities in line with government guidance. These measures include:
• Sanitisation stations at all entrances
• 2 metre social distancing markers
• Protective screens for all staff / customer interactions
• Hand sanitisers on all desks
• PPE for staff with masks and gloves available for customers as required
• Full sanitisation for all touch points in cars
• Disposable covers used on seats, steering wheel and gear stick
• Contactless drop-off and pick-up
• Local collection and delivery from home or office can be arranged as required
• Contactless payment
For 202, customers who are in the market for a new or used car can avail of Toyota’s new virtual showroom tools which will be available over the next month, including a range of virtual sales and browsing resources, video interaction with Toyota product experts and unaccompanied test drives. From the safety of their own homes, for more information please contact your local Toyota Dealer.
• Watch immersive and educational product videos covering the full Toyota range
• Engage in personalised video calls and live chat with Toyota sales executives
• Complete trade in valuations and financing online
• Configure their new car to their own personal preferences using Toyota’s online tool
• Receive personalised proposals and quotes via email, along with finance approval
In terms of the all-important test drives, Toyota dealers will offer unaccompanied test drives from their dealerships, and will also offer the ability for test drives to be undertaken at the customer’s home should they prefer, where possible.
Steve Tormey CEO, Toyota Ireland said, “Ireland has suffered profound pain at the hands of the Covid-19 and our hearts go out to everyone who has been affected by the virus. We have seen the true spirit of the Irish come to the fore during this difficult time, led by front line staff and healthcare workers, and supported by every member of the public who have diligently followed government guidance no matter how difficult it has been to do so.
As a brand whose mantra is Built for a Better World, we have been trying to be as helpful as possible, and are proud to have been able to play our own small part through the free provision of our YUKO car share service to hospital workers and providing cars to the HSE. We continue to be at the disposal of front line workers and urge anyone who needs mobility assistance to get in touch.
“As the curve is flattening, we now need to look at rebuilding Irish society and our economy and find ways to embrace this new normal. From the day that we closed dealerships in line with HSE and Government advice we have been working on a plan to enable us to reopen in a manner that would ensure safety for customers and staff, and are happy to report that we have now put all the requirements in place to be able to operate social distancing while still providing the high level of service Toyota is renowned for. From May 18th we welcome customers back to our dealerships.”