Combining the agility of a hatchback with the comforts of an SUV, it’s not surprising that the Toyota C-HR is Ireland’s best-selling hybrid car. Protected by Toyota Safety Sense technology, with the power of the 1.2 Turbo or 1.8 self-charging hybrid engine, the Toyota C-HR provides an exceptional driving experience.
• 191 Toyota C-HR Petrol from €27,170 or from €251 per month**
• 3 Years Servicing as Standard
• Get free spec worth €1,200
Upgrade to Toyota C-HR Sport for Free
Upgrade to Toyota C-HR 1.2T Sport (Petrol) for Free
This 191 we’re making the change even easier! Upgrade to a Toyota C-HR 1.2T Sport (Petrol) for Free and get lots of free additional specifications worth €1,200. The upgrade for free offer is based on being able to purchase a new C-HR 1.2T Sport for the same retail price as the C-HR 1.2T Luna grade.
Additional free Specifications include:
- 18" black machined-face alloy wheels (5-double-spoke)
- Rear privacy glass
- Heated driver’s & front passenger seats
- Chrome door belt moulding
- Silver deco line on upper dashboard.
|C-HR 1.2T Sport
|On the Road Price†||€28,170|
|36 Monthly Payments Of**||From €251|
|GMFV (Optional Final Payment)††
|Total Cost of Credit||€1,697.72|
+ 3 Year Service Care Pack
All 191 Toyota passenger cars now come with 3 years servicing as standard, along with 3 years warranty and 3 years roadside assistance! Find out more about our Toyota 3 Year Service Care Pack
Finance Term & Conditions
†Includes delivery & related charges. These charges may vary by dealer. Model is shown for illustrative purposes only. ††GMFV payable if you renew or retain the vehicle at the end of the agreement. Further charges may apply subject to kilometre limits / condition of vehicle.*Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Finance by way of PCP agreement provided by Toyota Financial Services Ireland DAC. Finance example is based on a fixed rate APR of 3.9% and is inclusive of a documentation fee and purchase fee of €63.49 each. Minimum deposit of 7% and maximum term of 37 months applies. Rate quoted is correct as at 01.02.19 and is subject to change. This offer is available on all new Toyota C-HR 1.2 Sport petrol purchased from 01.02.19 to 31.03.19.
Trade In Booster
- The Trade In Booster is a combination of a Trade In Booster for 2014 vehicles and older and a diesel scrappage bonus for 5 year and older diesels cars.
- The Trade In Booster is a bonus and its value depends on the year and powertrain of the trade-in vehicle with a diesel scrappage bonus for 5 year and older diesel cars.
- Trade In Booster applies to Toyota C-HR or Yaris if ordered between 1st November 2018 and 28th February 2019 and registered by 31st March 2019.
- The Trade In Booster offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other direct promotions.
- The Trade In Booster offer is applicable to all vehicles aged 2014 and older that are traded in against a new Toyota passenger if ordered between 1st November 2018 and 28th February 2019 and registered by 31st March 2019.
- All vehicles must be sourced from Toyota Ireland and purchased from an authorised Toyota Dealer in the Republic of Ireland.
- Any passenger vehicles ordered and registered outside the period do not qualify for the offer.
- Your ability to negotiate your own deal is not affected in anyway by this offer.
- All vehicles which are traded in must be taxed and insured at the time of trade-in and have a valid NCT certification.
- This offer applies to retail sales only and excludes Fleet assisted sales.
- Available at participating dealers only.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Comes with a 3 year or 100,000km comprehensive warranty and a standard five-year or 100,000km warranty for Hybrid parts. The Hybrid battery warranty can be renewed annually for up to 10 years from the date of registration by completing a Hybrid Health Check from the 6th year. On successful completion of the Hybrid Health Check the battery will benefit from a further one year’s (or 15,000km) Hybrid Battery Extended Care cover.
The Hybrid Health Check (HHC) is included with any Hybrid Service.
3 Years Servicing Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is limited to Toyota passenger vehicles sourced only from Toyota Ireland, purchased from a main Toyota Dealer in the Republic of Ireland on all new Toyota passenger cars ordered and registered from the 1st July 2018.
- The “3 Years Servicing as standard” only applies to retail sales of Toyota passenger cars.
- The customer’s entitlement to the services ends, whichever is applicable, either three years or after 45,000km’s***(c) of driving on the vehicle, whichever comes first.
- The “3 Years Servicing as standard” is transferable if still valid.
- The work performed in each Service is as detailed in the Service and Warranty Booklet supplied with every Toyota vehicle. A 1yr/15,000km***(a) and 3yrs/45,000km***(c) (Service are detailed as Intermediate Services, while a 2yr/30,000km***(b) Service is detailed as a Full Service. To avoid confusion all of these vehicle services do not include the replacement of parts such as tyres, clutch, brake pads or wiper blades.
- The vehicle services are performed every year/15,000km’s***(a) as detailed in the Service and Warranty booklet, up to and including 45,000km’s***(c) within three years of purchase from a main Toyota Dealer.
- The maximum number of services which a customer can claim on any one vehicle is strictly limited to three services.
- In order to avail of a service the customer must have the service performed within one month or 1,500km of the scheduled service date as detailed in the Service and Warranty Booklet.
- Car hire companies and participating Authorised Repairers and Dealer registered vehicles are not eligible for this promotion.
- Toyota Ireland reserves the right in their absolute discretion to disqualify any vehicle, to add to, or waive any rule without prior notice to the customers and, in the event of circumstances beyond their control, to cancel the promotion at any stage.
- Participation in this offer is hereby deemed to indicate acceptance of the terms and conditions as outlined. Any breach of these terms and conditions, as decided exclusively by Toyota Ireland will result in automatic disqualification.
(a) 1 year / 20,000km for Auris 1.6 D-4D, Avensis 1.6 D-4D, Avensis 2.0 D-4D, RAV4 2.0 D-4D and Verso 1.6 D-4D
(b) 2 years/ 40,000km for Auris 1.6 D-4D, Avensis 1.6 D-4D, Avensis 2.0 D-4D, RAV4 2.0 D-4D and Verso 1.6 D-4D
(c) 3 years/60,000km for Auris 1.6 D-4D, Avensis 1.6 D-4D, Avensis 2.0 D-4D, RAV4 2.0 D-4D and Verso 1.6 D-4D